Chennai has grown by leaps and bounds in the past decade and has given a professional platform to the youth of diverse nativity across the country. Despite its traditional outlook and humid climate, the city is now associated with far better aspects of urban lifestyle such as an excellent healthcare, good academics, abundance of greenery and great food. The city is dotted with lovely and friendly residential neighbourhoods that make Chennai, the best place to live in. Even the BBC described it as “one of India’s safest big cities having 4.3 million residents.’’ It also feels less congested and hectic than other cities of its size because it is more spread out. In case you are thinking of moving in, here are some of the locales that can be considered the best place to live in Chennai:
- Adyar: It is one of those high yielding real estate areas, which is also known for its green coverage. Adyar is home to various good schools, health sectors and amazing eateries.
- Kottivakkam: This area is not very chaotic because it is still under development. It is located on ECR and is situated away from the commotion of the city.
- Injambakkam: The locale of several villas and commercial buildings for industrial and entertainment purposes makes Injambakkam the best place to live in Chennai. It is on a major connecting route i.e ECR, thus offering great conveyance and connectivity.
- Mylapore: Mylapore has retained the old charm and charisma of the city with provision for affordable accommodations. The area has temples, restaurants and is definitely the best place to live in Chennai.
- Neelankarai: The place is becoming a local vacay spots for families and individuals who wish to unwind and relax after a tiring week of work. It boasts of beach houses with serene views.
- Purasaiwalkam: This is yet another best place to live in Chennai owing to its amicable residential neighbourhoods. Residents can access popular eateries and meet their daily shopping requirements easily over here.
- Chetpet: In a metropolitan city, civic amenities are one of the most important points for consideration when looking to settle down anywhere. This area has a well-planned network of roads, water and electricity supply.
- Besant Nagar: Besant Nagar is a well-planned residential area that has witnessed huge influx of masses from all parts of the country. It is famous for Elliot’s beach and also has some charming restaurants.
- Anna Nagar: Anna Nagar is considered the best place to live in Chennai owing to the presence of good schools, shopping centres and various means of recreation.
- Alwarpet: It is a very posh area and home to well-known celebrity and political personas. It is also a good place for residential investment.
Apart from these, various areas such as Porur, OMR, Vadapalani contain co-living accommodations that offer an ideal living situation at pocket-friendly rentals. Even recreational rooms such as gym, fitness centre, library, lounge area and gaming zone is provided for, making them the best place to live in Chennai.
In case you are looking for such rental homes that have all the premium facilities along with a community living, Colive is arguably a better choice of living than PG or hostel.
Know more about these modern-age rental homes at www.colive.in.