Hyderabad was recently ranked as the best city to live in India. It was also credited with the best quality of living. As the city of Nizams, continues to dominate the IT sector in India, it also manages to offer affordable living costs for all the residents, something that very few metro cities can brag about.
Here are a few best places in Hyderabad in terms of posh locality, great connectivity, perfect civic amenities, proximity to commercial centres and IT parks.
- Banjara Hills: Banjara Hills is the upmarket locality of Hyderabad with great international schools and shopping malls within its vicinity. The deluxe hotels of Taj Krishna and Taj Deccan are also located in this area.
- Jubilee Hills: Situated at a convenient distance from Hitech City, Jubilee Hills is one of the most expensive residential areas. It is densely populated with lovely cafes and has a well-planned network of roads.
- Gachibowli: With companies like Accenture, TCS, Microsoft, and Amazon situated in this locale, Gachibowli is an ideal residential choice for most working professionals. It is also great in terms of connectivity and conveyance.
- Manikonda: In recent years, Manikonda has turned out to be a viable residential neighbourhood owing to the surge of shopping malls, entertainment sectors, IT offices and retail joints in this area.
- Nallagandla: This place is home to both luxurious gated communities and even affordable apartments, making it a number one choice for both bachelors and families.
- Uppal: Uppal is turning out to be yet another fantastic location to settle down in Hyderabad. The recent construction of metro railway has improved the connectivity for the residents to travel.
- Kukatpally: Kukatpally is also considered as a major residential location as it has various IT parks within its expanse. It even has proper civic amenities such as adequate water and electricity supply.
- Miyapur: Miyapur is the best place to opt for if you want standard apartments at affordable prices. The transport facility is quite good, making it easier and cheaper for residents to travel to their workplaces.
- Abids: Abids is one of the oldest locales of Hyderabad that is ever bustling with human activity. In recent years, it has become replete with standard residential sectors.
- Begumpet: Begumpet offers cheap accommodations and is also close to various government offices and multinational corporations.
Do take out time from your hectic schedule and explore the charms of the city.
Here are a few more things that you must add to your checklist during your stay in Hyderabad:
- Visit the cultural heritages like Golconda Fort, Charminar, Paigah Tombs, Chowmahalla Palace, Qutb Shahi Tombs and others that represent the rich history of the city of Nizams.
- Explore the numerous renowned food joints and food chains that serve lip-smacking Biryani. Your stay at Hyderabad is incomplete without a delicious experience of the special cuisines.
- Apart from this, a visit to the Ramoji Film City and Hussain Sagar Lake is a must if you are a resident of Hyderabad.