Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of services and products on our website www.colive.com (“Website”) is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with such terms and conditions.
What information do we collect?
Subscription to Service
In order to use our Service you must be a registered member of our website. Your registration with Colive is subject to our discretion and we reserve the right to call upon you for additional information, if required or reject your membership application.
Booking Cancellation and Refund
The reservation amount is non-refundable and shall not be returned under any circumstances, without any exceptions.
You may complete the registration process at https://www.colive.com. Colive would require the following information from you in order to register you as a member:
1. Full name
2. Email address
4. Date of Birth
5. Postal Address
6. Telephone number
7. Job Role and occupation
8. Domain/website name (if any)
Upon successful registration of the membership, we will share a detailed email with you on preliminary instructions for accessing property, membership details, Login ID, password, instructions for renewal and such other information required by you to avail of the Service.
Upon expiry of such term, you may at your own discretion, renew your membership in the manner set out above and re-submit information shared previously.
The services shall not be charged within 10 days of customer’s check-in to the property, any service complaints received after 10 days shall be chargeable as given below:
1. All services with cost estimate not exceeding Rs 1,000/- shall be intimated to the customer, the same shall be added to the customer’s invoice in the subsequent month.
2. Services with cost estimates exceeding Rs 1,000/- shall be done with prior approval of customer, the cost shall be borne equally by Colive & the customer. The apportioned cost shall be added to the customer’s invoice in the subsequent month.
3. Mattress replacement: Upon receiving the request for replacement of mattress, Colive shall seek approval of the customer for sharing the cost of the mattress. The cost shall be equally borne between Colive & the customer. Upon receiving the written confirmation over mail from the customer, Colive shall be providing the new mattress within 7 working days. The approved amount shall be added to the customer’s invoice in the subsequent month.
The Service charges paid by the customers include the following:
2. Central Security Monitoring
3. Basic Internet
4. Basic cable package
5. Lift AMC
6. DG Set AMC
7. Society Maintenance charges
8. Common Area Maintenance
The Service charges paid by the customer does not cover the following:
1. Refilling of gas cylinders / Stove repairs
2. Electrical /Plumbing/Carpentry repairs
3. Monthly Electricity charges
4. Bulb replacement
5. Geyser repair
6. Home Appliances repair
7. Switches / Sockets replacement
8. Fan repair
9. Additional duplicate keys
10. Additional wardrobes
11. Furniture repairs
12. Soft furnishings
Protection of Login ID and Password
You will be responsible for safeguarding the password and account information for continued use of the Service. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions undertaken by using your account. In case of unauthorized access, you are expected to immediately notify Colive in writing about the same. Colive will make best efforts to block your account or the activity of the unauthorized user. You will also be given a new Login ID and password in the event your existing account is blocked/ discontinued by us. Colive will not be liable in any manner for any loss or damage caused to you by result of unauthorized use of your account on our Website.
We advise you to log out from your account after using it to avoid unauthorized usage of your account or misuse of your login details or any other information associated with Colive.
Colive representatives shall at all times be in touch with you to provide you real time updates and information on property leads. You are requested to update your contact information on your Colive profile page in the event of change of your phone number or notify Colive by writing to us at email@example.com. Although such representatives are appointed to assist you from time to time, you are not allowed to reach out to them with any requests that fall outside the scope of the arrangement contemplated herein, including but not limited to requesting for additional property leads, procuring contacts of real estate agents, brokers, etc. Upon breach of this condition, Colive will be entitled to terminate your agreement forthwith without further notice to you in this regard.
As a result of high internet traffic, transmission problems, system capacity limitations and other problems, you may at times, experience difficulty in accessing the Website or communicating with us through the internet or other electronic or wireless device. Any computer system or other electronic/mobile device used to access the Website can experience unanticipated outages or slowdowns, or have capacity limitations. Colive does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to its Website.
Colive does not guarantee that any content postings, messages, text, files, photos, comments, images, or any such material ("Content") on our Website will be free from any bugs, viruses, Trojans or other harmful code or communications that may have contaminating or destructive elements. Any Content may be downloaded/ used by you solely at your own risk and discretion.
Colive shall not be liable for any harm whatsoever, caused to your computer system or loss of any data resulting from the download of such Content. It shall be your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) on your computer, laptop, mobile, tablet or any other device connecting you to our website to satisfy your requirements as to the safety and reliability of the Content.
You agree to be bound by the provisions of the ‘User Conduct’ set out below.
In terms of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 you agree to not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on our website that:
1. Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to
2. Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever
3. Harms minors in any way
4. Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights
5. Violates any law for the time being in force
6. Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature
7. Impersonates another person
8. Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource
9. Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
Additionally you agree to abide by the following terms:
1. You cannot modify, adapt or attempt for an unlawful access of Service or build any other third party Service or website that falsely represents Colive.
2. Company reserves the right to shift tenant/s from scheduled property to another scheduled property or within the scheduled property time to time as per business requirement.
3. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse of any Colive customer, employee, member, or officer may result in immediate account termination including legal action against you.
4. You will not gain unauthorized access to our website or Service, or our computer systems or networks connected to our Website, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
Intellectual Property shall mean any and all intellectual property or proprietary rights of Colive including any and all rights over all its data, information, techniques, methodologies and Content, including all rights as applicable relating to any copyright (including rights in audiovisual works), trademarks (including logos, slogans, domain names, trade names and service marks), patents (including patent applications and disclosures), designs, proprietary computer programs and software, source code, object code, rights of priority and trade secret rights, recognized in any country or jurisdiction in the world.
You are not permitted to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, resell, redistribute, broadcast, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, frame, transfer, or otherwise use in whole or in part any Intellectual Property contained in our products, Services or Website or those obtained from Colive profiles on social media pages including without limitation pages Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, Word press, etc. or use such Intellectual Property in a searchable or machine readable database, except without the prior written approval of Colive.
You acknowledge that the information provided on our Website is compiled from sources, which are beyond the control of Colive, although such information is recognized by us to be generally reliable. You acknowledge that there may be inaccuracies in such information and Colive does not warrant the accuracy or suitability of such information. Changes are periodically added to the contents herein. Colive and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in this website at any time. This website may be temporarily unavailable from time to time due to required maintenance, telecommunications interruptions, or other disruptions. For this reason, as well as the possibility of human and mechanical errors and other factors, you acknowledge that information on Colive is provided to you on an "AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS" basis.
Colive is not a real estate agent; property dealer or broker and the Content on Website should not be interpreted as a recommendation for any specific product or service, use or course of action. You should not act or rely on any Content without seeking advice of a qualified or experienced professional. If you may find any Content erroneous, undesirable or objectionable, you may write to us at hello@Colive.com.
Links to Third Party Content
Our Website may contain features and functionalities that may link you to third party content and web domains, which is completely independent of Colive. We have also included links to advertisements that you may find useful or interesting. We have not reviewed or evaluated these sites and we are not responsible for the content of these sites or for anything provided by them and do not guarantee that they will be continuously available. Use of such links is purely your discretion and nothing contained on our Website shall be deemed to construe as recommendation or inducement to buy a particular property advertised on such links. The inclusion of any linked site does not imply an affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, approval, investigation, verification or monitoring by Colive of any information contained in such websites and the content therein is merely an offer and not a recommendation to buy or sell any products or services.
Property leads shared on non-exclusive basis
You acknowledge that the property listings and the information provided therein is not meant for your exclusive use and shall be available to all the subscribers of Colive Website on a non-exclusive basis, depending upon their specific requirements. Availability of a property for your finalization shall largely depend upon whether or not a prior confirmation with respect to such property has been received by us from another subscriber.
Colive expressly disclaims any and all warranties, whether express, oral, implied, statutory or otherwise, of any kind to the users and/or any third party, including any implied warranties of accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and warranties arising by virtue of custom of trade or course of dealing and any implied warranties of title or non-infringement.
Computer System/Mobile Application
Colive disclaims any liability, damage, loss or harm which you may suffer, directly or indirectly, by virtue of harm caused to your computer, tablet, mobile or other communication device by download of any contaminated/destructive viral elements or any content accompanied by such download or claims made on Colive for refund of charges paid in relation to downloading of any other mobile application (paid or unpaid) which appear to be similar to Colive.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that Colive (including its and their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, group companies, agents and representatives) shall not in any event be liable to you for:
1. Any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use or delay in use of the Colive website or the related information for any purpose whatsoever.
2. Exercising its right to modify or discontinue any or all of the Contents, information, software, products, features and services published on this website.
3. Taking on rent any of the properties listed on our website, based on suggestions or advice shared on our discussion forums or by users and visitors of our website or have any responsibility of any kind, for any loss or damage, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental incurred by you as a result of applying such advice.
Colive shall not be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone/internet interconnect problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other like causes. Colive shall have no responsibility to provide you access to our Website whilst such unforeseen delays or interruptions continue.
Disputes, Governing Law and Juridiction
Colive shall not be a party to any dispute, which may arise between participants on our Website, or between its users and any third party in respect of any matter related to the Website. In the event of such a dispute arising, you hereby release Colive, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any manner related to such disputes and/or our Services.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Colive with respect to Colive Services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Colive.